Saturday, August 25, 2007

Amanda Lexx Interview

What is your name and where are you from ?
Amanda Lexx I was born in sunny Southern California

What has been your best experience so far as a model ?
Appearing in Playboy Magazine and working on Playboy TV, also I was just shown on the David Letterman show. I won his top 10:-)

What do the people back home think about your choice of career?
They think it is awesome, all the people around me really support me.


What advice would you give any of the girls on babes and stuff who would be interested in getting into modeling?
Work hard and don't give up, you never know when your lucky break will come

What is the worst thing a fan / guy has done to try and impress you?
Send me naked pictures of himself. would have been nice if he was cute:-)

We feature girls on our site that are unknowns , having checked out the site is there anyone who stands out from our girls that you think could possibly make it in the industry?
Man that is a hard choice, you have so many hotties on your site. can I pick 10?

Have you had any casting couch problems where they would like you to get more comfortable?
No that has never happened. knock on wood

What are your plans for the future personally and professionally?
I just plan to keep modeling as long as I am having fun

No comments: